On March 10, 2023, WTC Metz-Saarbrücken and WTC Algiers had the pleasure to welcome about 30 participants to the first Workshop on business opportunities in Algeria.
- This event was organized in partnership with the WTC Algiers, the BASTP (Algerian Stock Exchange of Subcontracting and Partnership), and the company Belgatrans.
- Mrs. Nakhla Kechacha, Consul of Algeria in Metz, as well as Mr. Amine BOUAOUNI, Vice Consul of Algeria in Metz honored us with their presence and their support.
Experts in the field have given us some keys to prospecting or setting up in the Algerian market.
- Mr. Ahmed TIBAOUI, CEO of the World Trade Center Algiers explained the evolution of the legal framework favorable to foreign investments.
- Mr. Kemal AGSOUS, Chairman of the Board of BASTP presented the International Exhibition of Industrial Subcontracting ALGEST.
- Mr. Azziouz LAIB, highlighted the role of BASTP in the Algerian economic fabric and the needs of the Algerian industry.
- Mr. Mohamed Belgacem, Director of BELGATRANS, gave us his testimony as a French-Algerian entrepreneur.
We particularly thank the speakers who made the special trip from Algeria to share their expertise with us and, of course, the company Belgatrans who put its premises at our disposal.
This workshop is the first of a series of three free appointments.
This will be followed by 2 seminars:
- Mid-May, on the "securing of goods and financial flows in Algeria
- Mid-September on "fast growing economic sectors
The 2023 edition of the International Exhibition of Industrial Subcontracting ALGEST will take place from 16 to 19 October 2023 in Algiers.